Physiotherapy & Musculoskeletal Assessment

Physiotherapy and Musculoskeletal Assessment

We really want you to understand what is wrong and what you need to do to get better. We treat a wide range of problems, inluding:

  • Back Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Joint Problems
  • Sports Injury
  • Post-Orthopaedic Surgery
  • Work Related Injuries
  • Female Urinary Incontinence
  • Chronic Pain Management
If you need a course of treatment, we will advise you on how many treatment sessions we think you will need. Sometimes your treatment plan may involve the skills of other practitioners i.e. Sports Massage, Pilates and Orthotic Assessment. 

We are confident that you will find our service highly efficient and professional at all times.

Musculoskeletal Assessment with Dr David Price

Your  physiotherapist may recommend a Cortisone injection, you will be booked for an assessment with Dr David Price, a musculoskeletal specialist GP. He has a special interest in sports medicine and injection therapy.

His role as a specialist will enable an accurate diagnosis and treatment for patients with joint and soft tissue problems. He will work closely with our physiotherapists and consultant orthotist.

David's interest in injection therapy is used for pain relief in both acute and chronic conditions. He is able to give advice on analgesia and appropriate pain control. He is registered with all major insurance companies.

• Shoulder pain and rotator cuff injuries
• Sports Injuries
• Tennis Elbow
• Pain Management Consultations
• Trigger Finger
• Heel Spur
• Bursitis
• Soft Tissue Trigger Points
• Tenasynovitis/RSI problems

An example of the services that we can now provide;
• Individual diagnostic consultations
• Individual treatment plans
• Joint injections
• Pain management consultations
• Diagnosis of rotator cuff & shoulder problems
• 2nd opinions for insurance purposes

Please note that if you are not in treatment with one of our physiotherapists and you require a consultation with Dr Price you must get a referral letter from your GP.