Willaston Physio and Sports Rehab are proud to introduce our new and exclusive DYNAMIC 3D FOOT SCANNER, which uses leading technology to record a full gait and biomechanical assessment and analysis package. The foot scanner allows an in-depth pressure analysis of the foot function and then the creation of customised orthotic insoles to make corrections to your foot profile and function.
Using a specialised, pressure sensitive unit on the floor, the client will stand, walk and crouch on the footscanner and using clever technology the results are passed to a computer where the data is processed and measured.
The data from the scan will show:
- Abnormalities and asymmetries in your feet
- Areas of high pressure within the foot which may be associated with pain in the hips and knees
- Ability to monitor progress and improvements over a period of time
- Catches data the eye can’t see using 1000 frames/second
The benefits of wearing bespoke orthotics?
- Possible prevention of hip and knee surgery
- Correction of hip,knee and lumbar spine posture
- Joint pain reduction
- Normalisation of gait
Telephone 0151 327 3361