Infant Massage and Sleep Clinics
Our Infant Massage classes with our fully qualified IAIM Instructor and Children's Behavioural Sleep Practitioner may benefit your child in the following ways:
- Interaction and bonding
- Nurturing Touch
- Relief for wind, colic and constipation
- Teething discomfort
We offer the classes in a block of 5 - they are held in our Gateway House clinic in a calming and peaceful environment. The sessions include:
- Massage techniques
- Sleep Management Routines
- Weaning Advice
- Women's Health Advice including a group session with a Chartered Physiotherapist specialising in Women's Health,
Does your child wake during the night or early morning? Does your child need to be fed or rocked to sleep? Do you suffer with tiredness, depression or irritability?
Our fully qualified IAIM Instructor and Children's Behavioural Sleep Practitioner offers Sleep Clinic Packages thay may help.
The basic Sleep Clinic Package includes:
- Detailed sleep information diaries
- Clinic and home based consultations
- Telephone support
- Regular follow ups after the course is completed to give you continued support.
CAN'T COMMIT TO A 5 WEEK BLOCK? WE OFFER BOTH THE INFANT MASSAGE AND THE SLEEP CLINIC ON A COMBINED ONE TO ONE SESSION. CALL THE ADMIN TEAM TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.